"Without awareness, there is no choice." John F. Barnes, P.T.
Welcome! We're so glad you're here!
We help people achieve deep relaxation and relieve chronic pain using a variety of bodywork techniques. Modalities include John F. Barnes, P.T. Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Chair Massage, and Reflexology. Spa services include Hot Stone Massage and Paraffin dips! Discover how great you can feel!
Open Year Round in the A.R. Whitten Building on Main Street In Winter Harbor, ME!
303 Main St., Winter Harbor, ME 04693
At Schoodic Therapeutics Day Spa and Therapy Center...
- We believe the little things matter.
- We pray for you before and during each session.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with the service you have received, we'll do what we can to make it right.
- We tailor each session to your individual needs.
- We thoroughly review your health history and desired outcomes for your session at the beginning of each appointment.
- We combine multiple techniques from our training and experience into each session.
- We charge by the time, not by the modality, for most services. It’s our job to know which technique will serve you best.
- We value your feedback during your session and believe your input is an integral part of your experience.
- We understand that all body systems are connected and impacted by each other.
- Our “one hour” sessions are generally a full 60 minutes of hands on time.
- Our referral program rewards word of mouth referrals.
- We equip you with tools and strategies to enhance your wellbeing at home.
- We give back to the community, volunteering our time and expertise in ways that can benefit the community at large, as well as individuals.
- We welcome and invite your feedback on how we can improve upon our services.
John 10:10 "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."